Kent Painters Group (KPG) is a not-for-profit organisation started by a group of friends 30 years ago to raise money for local mental health charities in Kent. Its annual art sale is now one of the Kent’s premier exhibitions and to date it has raised over £330,000 for the mental health charities it supports.
Due to Covid-19 we can’t hold our usual exhibition and sale this year so we have decided to continue to support not only our acclaimed artists and sculptors but also our three mental health charities: Sevenoaks Mencap, Rethink Mental Illness and The Friends of Dartford Road (previously MacIntyre), by moving our exhibition to a virtual forum. Do look at our “Charities” page for more information on these incredible charities.
Instructions for viewing our On-Line art exhibition:
- Select the “Artists” page from the menu found at the top of the page
- Click on the artist you wish to view
- Each artist has examples of the work available on their page, including medium, dimensions and price
- If you would like to find out more about a piece of art; please contact the artist and they will organise for you to view, purchase or receive the work
- Make sure you mention “KPG” PLEASE
If you have any issues contacting the artists please email firstname.lastname@example.org or view the “Committee” page for further contact details.
If you would like to make a donation please use the link below:
Our 30th anniversary celebrations will extend into 2021 when we hope to see you face to face once more.
We would like to remind you that we are a voluntary group and that all proceeds go directly to our charities.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon…..